We care about what we sell and the authenticity of our products. That is why we have come up with these four categories of green guides to help you make conscious informed decisions:
- Fairly Traded
- Living Naturally
- Our Planet
The Greenshop has been supplying environmental products for over 20 years. Our carefully selected product range has been personally vetted to make real differences to help save energy, to minimise wasteful impact and any chemical usage and encourage the use of recycled materials. We offer you these products because we believe in them and their producers.
It has always been our philosophy to be as green as possible in the workplace. Here are just some of the ideas that we actively carry out to try our best to minimise the impact on the environment:
- Aim to operate in a way which balances running a successful business with the environmental impact of our actions.
- Try to promote a "green as possible" way of anything involved with our business.
- Encourage staff to promote and seek continuous improvements and methods of any part of our business and foster environmental awareness.
- Endeavour to meet or exceed all applicable environmental and safety regulatory requirements.
- Recycle as much as is feasible of any packaging within our business, where this is not possible, to ensure it is recycled appropriately off site.
- Use rainwater for the low flush loos, car cleaning and watering of plants both inside and outside of the premises.
- We are grid connected for Solar PV and use solar thermal for hot water and some of our heating, so reducing our electricity and heating requirements.
"You must be the change you want to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi