03. AURO PREMIUM EMULSION NO. 524
AURO's highest quality emulsion. A highly breathable, technically superior matt emulsion.
- Ideal for high demand areas and areas of high humidity (bathrooms, kitchens).
- Suitable for use over a wide selection of substrates, incl. lime plaster.
- A more durable, washable finish than our other wall paints, with white and paler tones rated as Class 1 Abrasion Resistant.
Read more below.
STOCK LOW - if it's required urgently we strongly recommend contacting us first to check availability before placing your order.
'Plantodecor' Premium wall paint combines all technical features of a conventional wall paint and AURO’s consistent raw material philosophy.
The breathable wall paint is open-pored (sd value < 0,05), low-odour and emission-free according to the strict AgBB evaluation scheme. Creates a feel-good indoor climate.
Little dripping and splashing, can be easily applied by brush, roller or with spraying equipment.
Even dark or patterned surfaces can be covered white quickly and easily:
Plantodecor® impresses with a top opacity of 99,5 % (opacity class 1).
The German DIY magazine selbst ist der Mann tested Plantodecor® in its November 2015 issue and rated it "very good" which is the top grade.
Stir up thoroughly. For priming dilute with 20% water (or, on highly or irregularly absorptive substrates e.g. gypsum plasterboard, fibreboard, mineral interior plaster, we recommend AURO Plaster primer no. 301). After priming apply one or two coats of Plantodecor® Premium Emulsion no. 524 evenly with a brush or roller. Observe overcoating time of 4-6 hours between operations.
- Average coverage 9m2 per litre
- As preparation wash down surfaces with diluted AURO 435 Paint & Stain Cleaner. For perfect results, first paint the carefully masked edges and corners, and immediately afterwards paint the rest of the area with a roller.
- The Plantodecor® Premium wall paint meets the highest requirements with regard to adhesion, luminosity and wear resistance. The short drying time allows for quick overcoating.
- For fresh lime plaster observe the curing time before coating (typically 6 weeks).
Cleaning of tools
- Press product residues out of brushes or rollers immediately after use and wash thoroughly in water.
- For best results add AURO Plant soap No. 411.
Please be advised:
- The finish or colour may differ slightly to the representation on the website or in printed literature, and, as all AURO colours are hand-mixed to order, these are personalised and as such are not returnable. We therefore highly recommend taking sample pots in our paints to check their suitability, e.g. to see how the colour reacts to other furnishings, lighting and room aspect and to check compatibility with the substrate.
- With the exception of White, all sample pots will be supplied in the 321 Classic Emulsion finish.
|Available Sizes||Approx. coverage m2|
Coverage quoted is approx and may vary due to application or absorbtion from the substrate etc.; figures are for total area one coat would cover.
- Mineral fillers, water, Replebin®, titanium dioxide, cellulose, surfactants made of rapeseed-, castor oil, ammonia, thiazoles.