AURO 115 GARDEN FURNITURE OIL (FOR SOFTWOODS)
STOCK LOW - if it's required urgently we strongly recommend contacting us first to check availability before placing your order.
Solvent-free, water-thinnable protection of your wooden garden furniture: water- and dirt-repellent oil pigmented dark brown for untreated or pressure-impregnated garden furniture.
- Reduces crack formation
- For a refined look
- Easy to use
Solvent-free, water-thinnable protection of your wooden garden furniture: water- and dirt-repellent oil pigmented dark brown for untreated or pressure-impregnated garden furniture. Easy cleaning of paint brushes with water and vegetable soap.
For the first coat, the oil is diluted with 20 % of water, followed by two undiluted coats. After every coat, rub in or take off excess oil after 15 minutes with a clean cloth.
Final hardness is achieved after five days. Until then, the surface should be treated carefully and moisture influence be avoided.
Pretreatment with AURO Special primer No. 117* is required on:
- wood rich in tanning substances (e.g. oak, chestnut, framire etc.) to prevent drying delays
- wood types with bleeding or staining contents (e.g. larch, red cedar, meranti, etc.).
- wood treated with boron salt or boiler pressure impregnated wood to prevent efflorescence.
- It is recommended to protect wood types particularly prone to blue stain with a suitable wood preservation agent.
- water, linseed oil*, colophony glycerol ester with organic acids*, surfactants made of rapeseed-, castor oil, silicic acid, castor oil*, sunflower oil*, *as amino soap, mineral pigments, cellulose, fatty acids, drying agents (cobalt-free), xanthane