AURO 171 HARD WAX (SOLVENT FREE)
STOCK LOW - if it's required urgently we strongly recommend contacting us first to check availability before placing your order.
Dirt-repellent, solvent-free balsam made of bee wax and vegetable wax for wooden furniture and floors, linoleum, cork and unglazed clay tiles. Long-lasting refinement and protection.
- For all types of wood
- Very hard-wearing
- Easy to use
See below for more details.
AURO 171 PurSolid Hard Wax is a dirt-repellent, solvent-free balsam made of bee wax and vegetable wax for wooden furniture and floors, linoleum, cork and unglazed clay tiles. Long-lasting refinement and protection. Apply with a rag ball or by hot spraying. Polish in still soft state to obtain a satin mat finish. Protects surfaces exposed to normal wear for 2-4 years.
Apply a wafer-thin coat with a bale of cloth, a floor polisher, or a hot spray gun on wood, cork or unglazed tiles. Polish within approximately 1-2 hours while the wax is still soft and not yet dry.
- The surface is resistant to minor stress after 24 hours.
- Treat carefully and avoid contact with moisture for approx. 4 weeks.
- Wipe surface with a moist (not soaking) cloth
- Regular care with AURO 431 Floor Care Emulsion maintains beautiful surfaces for a long time.
- Contain no solvents or water
- Extremely economical consumption rate
- linseed oil, castor oil, carnauba wax, beeswax, drying agents (cobalt-free)