04. AURO CLASSIC EMULSION NO. 321 *STOCK LOW*
STOCK LOW - if it's required urgently we strongly recommend contacting us first to check availability before placing your order.
High quality, emission-free emulsion wall paint in matt finish.
- Great all-round emulsion for your home
- Good covering power
- Allergy information: White (untinted) is free of preservatives (MIT/BIT/Thiozoles)
Read more below.
Emission-free, high quality emulsion wall paint with wipe-resistant qualities, available in widest choice of colours. Little dripping or splashing during application, excellent covering power. The product can be tinted with the Full-shade tinting colours no. 330 or glazed with AURO Colour wash plant glazes No. 360 or the dirt-repellent AURO Wall glaze wax No. 370. The product has been tested according to the strict AgBB criteria and therefore is especially suited for interior wall coatings.
The biogenic binding agent REPLEBIN®* guarantees freedom from emissions and professional product features, e.g. better substrate compatibility and adhesion. The product has a better adhesion and substrate compatibility, it contains no oil, does not yellow and emits little odour during the drying process.
*Replebin® is a legally protected development, a result of AURO’s own research.
The biogenic nature of the binding agent is regularly examined and confirmed by the SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS.
The biogenic basis of the binding agent/ of the formulation, as well as the low product emissions, are examined and confirmed by the Bremer Umweltinstitut (Bremen Institute on the Environment).
Please be advised: The finish or colour may differ slightly to the representation on the website or in printed literature, and, as all AURO colours are hand-mixed to order, these are personalised and as such are not returnable. We therefore highly recommend taking sample pots in our paints to check their suitability, e.g. to see how the colour reacts to other furnishings, lighting and room aspect and to check compatibility with the substrate.
For priming dilute with 10% water (or, on highly or irregularly absorptive substrates e.g. gypsum plasterboard, fibreboard, mineral interior plaster, we recommend AURO Plaster primer no. 301). Subsequently, apply one or two coats of wall paint with 6 hours between coats.
- As preparation wash down surfaces with diluted AURO 435 Paint & Stain Cleaner. For perfect results, first paint the carefully masked edges and corners, and immediately afterwards paint the rest of the area with a roller.
- For fresh lime plaster observe the curing time before coating (typically 6 weeks).
- Please note that all colours will contain a tiny (trace) amount of MIT/BIT/Thiozole, a preservative used in the tints which is known to affect some allergy sufferers. We strongly recommend first taking a tester pot to test for suitability.
Cleaning of tools
Press product residues out of brushes or rollers immediately after use and wash thoroughly in water.
For best results add AURO Plant soap No. 411.
|Available Sizes||Approx. coverage m2|
Coverage quoted is approx and may vary due to application or absorbtion from the substrate etc.; figures are for total area one coat would cover.
- Mineral fillers
- Titanium dioxide
- Surfactants made of rapeseed-castor oil
- Benzisothiazolinone/Methyl isothiazolinone (except White/untinted, which is free of preservatives)