AURO 389 WALLPAPER PASTE 200G
For do-it-yourselfers and professionals: easy wallpapering of thin and heavy material types. Just mix the powder made of pure methyl cellulose with water.
- High adhesive strength
- Also ideal for handicraft work, especially for making paper mache
- Easy to use
For do-it-yourselfers and professionals: easy wallpapering of thin and heavy material types. Just mix the powder with water. Being free of biocide this is a very popular product for use in arts and crafts especially for making paper mache.
- Add powder to cold water evenly and stir until lump-free.
- Allow to swell for 1 hour and stir well again.
- Use up prepared glue within 3 days.
- Surfaces can be overcoated after 24 hours.
- The glue is suited for lightweight to heavy paper-backed wallpapers.
- The mixing ratio for these varies, from 1:50 to 1:80, depending on the type of wallpaper to be glued.
- For more details, please see the Technical Date Sheet or product label.
|Available Sizes||Approx. coverage m2|
|200 g||40 - 100 m2|
Coverage quoted is approx and may vary due to application or absorbtion from the substrate etc.; figures are for total area one coat would cover.
- Methyl cellulose (source: Europe)