Deliveries & returns
These rates apply to orders placed through our webshop only, orders placed by other means may attract a higher rate of carriage.
Local customers now have the option to COLLECT IN STORE.
Please specify collection day in ‘notes’.
All orders recieved before 12 noon will be dispatched the same day and anything recieved after this time will be dispatched next working day
Large Letter - Royal Mail
3-4 working days £2.50
Small Parcel (Royal Mail)
3-4 working days £3.50
1 BOX: 750ml > 10lt (Parcelforce)
3-4 working days £7.50 - Next working day £11.50
2 BOXES: 10lt > 20lt (Parcelforce)
3-4 working days £11.50 - Next working day £15.50
3 BOXES PLUS: 20lt plus (Parcelforce)
3-4 working days £15.50 - Next working day £19.50
PALLET DELIVERY: 80lt plus
3-4 working days £40.00 - Next working day £50.00
- We only deliver to the UK
- Delivery is based on working days (working days are Mon-Fri)
- Small orders including tester pots are shipped using 2nd Class post – liquids can no longer be sent by 1st Class post – if desperate then you will need to use a next day delivery via courier.
- Other orders are shipped using Parcelforce – unless you select a timed delivery they have until 6pm to deliver.
- The courier driver (not applicable to postal deliveries) is not obliged to leave any goods without a signature, regardless of any instructions left. This is solely at the driver’s discretion. If they are unable to deliver the goods then Parcelforce will return them to your local post office or the nearest depot. In this case you are responsible for collection or re-delivery.
- Orders completed after 12 noon will be despatched the following working day.
We want you to be totally satisfied with your order – if you are unhappy with your goods for any reason, you can return unopened, standard stock items, in their original condition (unopened, undamaged), within 14 days of receipt, returned goods may be subject to a handling charge.
The goods must be returned, at your cost, and must arrive with Greenshop within 14 days of the return being notified in a condition fit for resale for a refund to be made.
Any non-standard stock products cannot be returned unless defective – our coloured paints and finishes that are mixed to order are personalised and as such are not returnable.