OSMO FURNITURE & DECKING OIL
Osmo Decking Oils protect, maintain and beautify the wood surface, producing a smooth slightly satin finish which is extremely water resistant and dirt repellent. The microporous finishes are based on natural vegetable oils and allow the wood to breathe and helps regulate the moisture content reducing swelling and shrinkage, the finish will not crack, flake, peel or blister.
- Natural wood character remains visible
- Safe for animals and plants once dry
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for future applications
Decorative, satin oil-based protective finish for exterior wood. Microporous finish allows the wood to breathe and reduces swelling and shrinkage. Water-repellent, extremely weather and UV resistant. Simply recoat without sanding or primer. Easy and seamless application. Finish stays workable while coating. When dry, finish is safe for humans, animals and plants and is suitable for children‘s toys as per EN 71.3 (European norm) and is saliva-resistant and sweatproof according to DIN 53160 (German industrial norm).
Osmo Decking-Oils protect and maintain wooden decking, garden furniture and screens made of numerous coniferous and fine woods, e.g. pressure impregnated Pine, Douglas Fir, Cedar, Oak or Bangkirai – also suitable as a transparent coloured treatment of Teak, Eucalyptus and other fine woods as well as thermo treated wood.
- Approx. coverage: 24m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 2
- Application temperature: +5°C
- Drying time: 12 hrs
- Thermowood and Thermally Modified Timber (TMT) is prone to grey very fast and therefore application is recommended within the first two weeks after processing. Decking-Oil 010 Thermowood is optically suitable.
- Accoya® application of WR Base Coat is recommended before use.
- Kebony® application of WR Base Coat is recommended before use.
- Pine application of WR Base Coat is recommended before use.
- Spruce application of WR Base Coat is recommended before use.
|Available Sizes||Approx. coverage m2|
|Approx. coverage: 24m²/L with one coat|
Coverage quoted is approx and may vary due to application or absorbtion from the substrate etc.; figures are for total area one coat would cover.
- Sunflower oil
- Soya oil
- Iron oxide & organic pigments
- Siccatives (drying agents)
- Water-repellent additives
- Dearomatized white spirit (benzene-free)