04. OSMO POLYX-OIL CLEAR (ORIGINAL)
Osmo Polyx®-Oils are developed from natural oils and waxes to provide the most hardwearing and durable protection for wooden flooring and furniture. The wood's true beauty is accomplished by using Osmo Polyx®-Oil. The emphasis on the wood's grain and natural characteristics provides a warm and rich effect to ensure that any interior looks luxurious and elegant. Each wood has its own style and unique charm, and is seductive from the first sight.
- Extremely durable and hardwearing
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Enhances the wood's natural character
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
Clear, satin and matt wood finish that uniquely combines the advantages of natural oils and waxes in one product. Osmo Polyx®-Oil Original is resistant to dirt, water and abrasion and smoothens the surface. In comparison to conventional finishes, the use of plant ingredients creates a more evenly coloured and more harmonious appearance. Simple application – without primer or intermediate sanding – this saves time and money. Suitable for wood; microporous surface allows the wood to breathe and reduces swelling and shrinkage. Resistant to wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water according to DIN 68861-1A – no water spots. When dry, finish is safe for humans, animals and plants and is suitable for children‘s toys as per EN 71.3 (European norm) and is saliva-resistant and sweatproof according to DIN 53160 (German industrial norm).
Osmo Polyx®-Oil Original is ideal for protecting all wooden floors, such as solid wood and plankwood flooring, blockstrip, OSB and cork floors, as well as furniture.
- Approx. coverage: 24m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 2 coats
- Application temperature: +5°C to 35°C
- Drying time: 8-10hrs.
- Sizes: 0.375L, 0.750L, 2.5L
|Available Sizes||Approx. coverage m2|
|Approx. coverage: 24m²/L with one coat|
Coverage quoted is approx and may vary due to application or absorbtion from the substrate etc.; figures are for total area one coat would cover.
- Sunflower oil
- Soya oil
- Thistle oil
- Carnauba wax
- Candelilla wax
- Siccatives (drying agents)
- Water-repellent additives
- Dearomatized white spirit (benzene-free)