OSMO WR BASE COAT 4001
Ideal as extra protection for softwood species for the exterior. A clear wood impregnation which serves as a preventive protection against blue stain, rot and insect attack. Penetrates deeply into the wood - prevents swelling and shrinkage and is extremely water repellent with a very low odour during application and is completely odourless when dry.
- Extremely water repellent
- Resistant to blue stain, rot and insect attack
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- No future application necessary
- Approx. coverage: 5-6m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 1
- Application temperature: +5°C
- Drying time: 12hrs.
- Sizes: 0.125L, 0.750L, 2.5L
- WR Base Coat is not a wood finish and is a base coat only. A finishing product from the Osmo range is required within three months.
- If possible, although not essential; apply to all sides of the wood to give the strongest protection. Wipe excess from edges with a dry cloth before leaving to dry.
- Some applications may raise the wood's grain, if neccessary de-nib to smoothen the surface.
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Note: 4005 WR Base Coat Aqua is discontinued from 2016 and is superceded with an improved oil-based version 4001 WR Base Coat.
|Available Sizes||Approx. coverage m2|
|Approx. coverage:||5-6m²/L with one coat|
Coverage quoted is approx and may vary due to application or absorbtion from the substrate etc.; figures are for total area one coat would cover.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 1.2 % Propiconazole (12 g/kg) 0.05 % Permethrin (0.5 g/kg).